If you have a small puppy, you have to feed him immediately before he dies. There are some basics for dealing with small dogs. In this case, we list them for you in a simple way.
- Put the puppy on his stomach as shown in the picture and not put it on his back like children never.
- After finishing breastfeeding, wipe him gently on the back
When to feed the puppy?
- Less than 3 days: every two or two hours and half a day and night.
(10 to 12 meals)
- 3 to 7 days: every two or two hours and a half during the day and two meals at night, including 4 hours.
(From 8 to 9 meals)
- One to two weeks: every 3 hours in the day and once at night be after 6 hours of the last meal
(From 6 to 7 meals)
- 3 to 5 weeks: every 4 hours per day
(5 meals of milk + a little hard food)
6-8 weeks: Meal to 2 servings of milk and 4 servings of solid food.
-From 1 to 7 days: From 5 to 10 ml
-From 8 to 14 days: from 15 to 50 ml
-From 15 to 21 days: 35 to 90 ml from 22 days to 8 weeks: 45 to 125 ml
Clean the pup and urge it to exit
- After each meal, the output areas should be cleaned with a slightly moistened cotton, because the pups less than 3 or 4 weeks old can not produce alone.
Most puppies will not be devoured after each meal, but you should urinate after each meal.
- Natural feces shall be brown and yellowish and be in the strength of putty.
- urine should be light yellow or transparent.
- Clean the body of the puppy wet cotton with a little warm water and then dried with a towel.
- Do not cover the puppy before completing the first two vaccinations, and do not use drugs against insects for dogs before the age of 6 weeks, if you find insects in the puppy, just remove it in your hand until the age of 6 weeks.
- Do not use creams that contain zinc in cases of dermatitis because they are toxic to dogs.
- In cases of mild dermatitis place of discharge, possible ointment of ointment of chamomile extract (such as camisole) from human pharmacy.
Weaning the puppy
- Start the weaning of the puppy at the age of 3 or 4 weeks and this by feeding a few boiled chicken with rice and carrots and milled in the blender or a little food after putting in a little warm water and then crushed and at the age of 6 weeks can be introduced some other foods gradually The puppy is weaned at the age of 8 weeks.
And also the following foods are harmful and toxic:
Cereals inside apples and apple peel apricot kernel, cherry, and peach green potato paper and leg green tomato leaves as well as leg pulp or love or nuts, nuts and walnut fruit and yeast salt tea rhubarb herb eating old molded bird bones and chicken avocado is harmful